3M PELTOR Optime III Ear Muffs Headband SNR 31dB High Visibility Green
3M PELTOR Optime III Earmuffs are our high performance hearing protectors for use in extremely loud environments, reducing noise levels by up to 35 dB. They have a double casing that minimises resonance and comfortable soft, wide cushions to decrease pressure around the ears. Available in headband, neckband, helmet attached and Hi-Viz green models.
Get comfortable, high performance hearing protection with 3M PELTOR Optime III Earmuffs. They’re ideal for use in extremely loud environments such as airports, power stations, marine engine rooms and print works. Our earmuffs reduce noise levels up to 35 dB and have a double-casing technology that minimises resonance in the holder casing resulting in maximum high-frequency attenuation. The large space inside the cups helps reduce heat and moisture build-up, and the soft, wide foam cushions offer low contact pressure around the ears, making them comfortable to wear for long periods and increasing compliance through user wear preference. Our earmuff stands for effective protection and highest comfort for the wearer. The cushions and foam inserts are available as Hygiene Kits which are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, extending the life of the product. 3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ III Earmuffs are available in headband, neckband, helmet attached and Hi-Viz green models.
- Reduces noise levels up to 35 dB
- Double casing technology minimises resonance effect
- Large space inside the cups helps minimise heat and moisture build-up
- Soft, wide, foam cushions help reduce pressure around the ears
- Cushions and inserts available as replacement Hygiene Kits
- Available in headband, neckband, helmet attached and Hi-Viz green models
- Extremely noisy environments, such as airports, power stations, marine engine rooms and print works